Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
219 Posts
Qstick333 said:
Anyone know of a shop that is set up to use Shimano's oven and vacuum fitting procedure on their shoes? Preferably located in Northern VA......

Thanks,

Zach

i'm waiting for that too. according to "bicycling" magazine they were training shops
up and down the eastern seaboard.

· Registered
12,593 Posts
My teammate got those Shimano shoes. He was talking about them on a team ride. Something like $350 and they fit like a glove. If I'm not mistaken, he got them at a Bike Doctor around Annapolis. I'm going to ride with him tomorrow, so I'll try to remember to ask about it.

· Registered
219 Posts
fabsroman said:
My teammate got those Shimano shoes. He was talking about them on a team ride. Something like $350 and they fit like a glove. If I'm not mistaken, he got them at a Bike Doctor around Annapolis. I'm going to ride with him tomorrow, so I'll try to remember to ask about it.
"bicycling magazine" chose them and the new specialized women's shoes as the tops, over sidi's. they're more adjustable, for better fit.

· Registered
4,838 Posts
Qstick333 said:
Anyone know of a shop that is set up to use Shimano's oven and vacuum fitting procedure on their shoes? Preferably located in Northern VA......

Thanks,

Zach

How does this work when you lose weight?

When I'm 195, I'm maxed out in my shoes.. when I get to 175.. my shoes are all loose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.