1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
491 Posts
i bought a set of these this spring, mainly because I get the sweet shop deal. I am not a fan of pre-built wheels but i wanted to try the tubeless thing and these are the only wheels for that. I will say i am quite impressed, they have ran without a hitch and seem to be typical dura ace quality, and I like that I can service the hubs when needed. I am loving the tubeless thing so these will be staying on my bike. Probably the only pre-built wheelset I would buy on the market right now, I have had others but I belive you can always build a better wheel for cheaper.

That said I would not have paid $1000 for these, but now that I have them I am impressed. The only thing I noticed is that while descending the front wheel seems to track much better than my white ind/velocity wheels that was on the bike before. Otherwise I have owned plenty of light and fast wheels and these seem to fall right into that category.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.