Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silvery (plastic) cap that says flight deck and Ultegra...I lost mine in a small wreck. right side (if that matters...) If anyone has an extra I would be glad to pay for one + shipping and handling. Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking that...

if someone had an extra one I could save some money...actually, it would look stupid if it was new since it would be different than the other...maybe I should just buy new R&L ones...Maybe not for $30...

Thanks...I guess I can live with that "lived-in" look...

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
Yes, I thought that they were around $10 ea. Your LBS can order them direct from Shimano USA. They may take a week to come in.
This is a good way to test your LBS to see if you should spend any more money there.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
17,328 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Neophyte
2,209 Posts
There's a guy who had a bunch 3D printed... not a perfect match but better than nothing and with a matching pair it looks okay. I've bought them myself.

Do a search on eBay for "Shimano Name Plate Cover STI Ultegra ST-6510 / 105 5510 / R 600 (pair)".

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I bought a couple of the 3D printed ones from EBay just to have on hand. Do they look as nice as the originals? No. But they'd do the job. Might even be an opportunity for a handy person to do some shining up, clear coating etc. to make them look more OEM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.