Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,955 Posts
They're the same pedal, just on has a flat attached-a flat that only adds 69g to the set. How much are you racing CX on your bike versus JRA?

Neither. Both are for mountain bikes.
This is the CX sub, amigo. You're not going to use Looks in CX.

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
They're the same pedal, just on has a flat attached-a flat that only adds 69g to the set. How much are you racing CX on your bike versus JRA?

This is the CX sub, amigo. You're not going to use Looks in CX.
I don't see any mention of pedals. I guess neither of us should have assumed. I did because I didn't think there was a such thing as 9020 pedals, so assumed groupset, but I google and I was wrong about that there are 9020 pedals.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,955 Posts
I don't see any mention of pedals. I guess neither of us should have assumed. I did because I didn't think there was a such thing as 9020 pedals, so assumed groupset, but I google and I was wrong about that there are 9020 pedals.
Yea just about everyone on the internet is selling XTR pedals for 50% off right now...which is a steal.

I don't really "need" a set...OTOH 50% off top-line Shimano in the USA almost never happens...

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Yea just about everyone on the internet is selling XTR pedals for 50% off right now...which is a steal.

I don't really "need" a set...OTOH 50% off top-line Shimano in the USA almost never happens...
They were like 30% off when I bought mine about a year and half ago. I like them a lot, for CX type riding, but have no standard of compare because they are the only mountain style pedals I'd ever used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts