Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to spend more than $150 on shoes for my speedplay pedals. Any recommendations? What do I need to look for in a shoe when I try it on?

Thanks so much!!!

**If anyone has a used pair, size 11.5 or 12, please let me know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the recommendation!

JohnHenry said:
I ride Diadora Attack road shoe, 2004. They are light and stiff. Last year $200.00. This year the 2004 is 99.00 at Performance they are pretty tru to size maybe a bit smallish. i don't notice it. I have narrow feet with high arches. I wear 10.5 shoe. In the Diadora's it translates to a 44 size.

I've not had any problems; they are plenty comfy for long rides. I love the micro adjust buckle. It's simple to operate on the bike.

Oh, yes. I do ride Speedplays.

I will check them out!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Wow, just today, the necro record was broken, and I never honestly thought it might be broken again, but here we are, looking at a thread that hasn't seen light in..

17 years, 2 months, 18 days

For Softrim101, wheedler123 hasn't posted here since May 5 2005. In the very unlikely chance it's the same person... I doubt he will see your question...

·
Administrator
13,070 Posts
You could trying sending him a PM, and on the off chance his email is still linked from that version of the forum stuff he may get it. Worth a shot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts