Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what? a video computer? for a bike? that's just crazy talk. you need to watch the road when you're cycling, not be watching cartoons or whatever.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Mmm hmm..... Will you now ride faster than average? Will you go from 25mph to 27mph seamlessly?

I don't see why not if you're already keen.

Thank you for reminding me that I need new batteries in my wireless sensor - I've beein riding several hundred miles without it now. No seriously, thanks. I'm gonna pick out some batteries later.

Although, I must say, riding without a computer is pretty cool too. I won't know the actual distance but I don't need to bother about speed at all. Hmmm.....

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
JohnHenry said:
i hope you findsome nice betteries...hmmmm...
I hope you ride your bike!

Is it too hard to ride outside for now?

//By the way, if the video would include Jens Voigt on his breakaways and wins, then you should totally do it.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
I am trying to find a VDO computer, wireless mount for my new bike.

But I am considering not putting a computer on it.

yea? or nay?

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
Creakyknees said:
what? a video computer? for a bike? that's just crazy talk. you need to watch the road when you're cycling, not be watching cartoons or whatever.
so htfu, then.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
uzziefly said:
Mmm hmm..... Will you now ride faster than average? Will you go from 25mph to 27mph seamlessly?

I don't see why not if you're already keen.

Thank you for reminding me that I need new batteries in my wireless sensor - I've beein riding several hundred miles without it now. No seriously, thanks. I'm gonna pick out some batteries later.

Although, I must say, riding without a computer is pretty cool too. I won't know the actual distance but I don't need to bother about speed at all. Hmmm.....
i hope you findsome nice betteries...hmmmm...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts