Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I been seeing a number of Cervelo R2.5 bikes for sale. Some of these were recalled because the tubes could separate. Is it OK to put them up for sale knowing the potential problems for the buyer...or is it buyer beware?

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
It's always buyer beware- no matter what.

But- if you know about a recall, particularly one like this, and don't mention it when you sell the bike, IMO you're scum. Period.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
ironman2012 said:
Lately I been seeing a number of Cervelo R2.5 bikes for sale. Some of these were recalled because the tubes could separate. Is it OK to put them up for sale knowing the potential problems for the buyer...or is it buyer beware?
Some people would sell their dead grandmas ashes if thought there was money in it.

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
ironman2012 said:

were just "some" recalled, or ALL of them?

·
Registered
832 Posts
saf-t said:
It's always buyer beware- no matter what.

But- if you know about a recall, particularly one like this, and don't mention it when you sell the bike, IMO you're scum. Period.
+10 :thumbsup: :eek: :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.