Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's mine, 2006 Trek 5000 Ultegra/105 Setup.I put wider handlebars on it, Ultegra Pedals, some MEC turtle lights and MEC cheapo speedo.

It's and upgrade from an older Giant Peleton, rides great I'm putting good miles on it and have been since about February.. [Yes, i took it out in a montreal winter.. couldn't help it]

· $4000 bike - two bit legs
1,434 Posts
Leader question

Like it?? I've been considering buying one of their TT frames to build up for duathlons. Any input?? I like the matte black coloring....looks sharp. Besides, it would go with my other frame - high gloss black CF.

· Registered
173 Posts
botto said:
2005 Giant TCR Comp 0 ;)
gosh, i always loved giant's color scheme on the tcr 0, and your pictures only perpetuate my love for it :D are you using a DSLR? either the camera you are using has an excellent image sensor and a fast lens, or it is a dlsr :thumbsup:

here's my taiwanese bike:

the little brother of the tcr comp 0 :aureola:

· gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
boroef said:
are you using a DSLR? either the camera you are using has an excellent image sensor and a fast lens, or it is a dlsr :thumbsup:
usuing a canon sd-550 w/manual settings

· Registered
8,000 Posts
Here is mine...

Desgined in Georgia, made in Taiwan and painted and finished back in Georgia.

06 Blue Competition Cycles RC6

13.71lbs. :D

· Registered
173 Posts
botto said:
usuing a canon sd-550 w/manual settings

i'm impressed with the sd550. i never would have thought it would turn out so nice :D those are really sharp images, and the shot of your handle bars made it seem like it was shot with a very fast lens to get that sort of background blur.

i shoot with a panasonic fz2, and it has a 2.8 lens...i dont think i can even get that much blur from that amount of distance. :eek:

· gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
it's a nice camera, but let's not forget that a camera is like a bike. it's only as good as the person using it ;)

boroef said:
i'm impressed with the sd550. i never would have thought it would turn out so nice :D those are really sharp images, and the shot of your handle bars made it seem like it was shot with a very fast lens to get that sort of background blur.

i shoot with a panasonic fz2, and it has a 2.8 lens...i dont think i can even get that much blur from that amount of distance. :eek:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.