Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moots placed the brake stop on my Psychlo pretty low and so I was unable to get a standard set up using the parts provided by Cane Creek with my cantis.

So $5.99 on eBay and a trip to an LBS (shudder) for a straddle cable later, all is good with the world. Off for a spin on this sucker tomorrow in the AM.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Cool

terry b said:
Moots placed the brake stop on my Psychlo pretty low and so I was unable to get a standard set up using the parts provided by Cane Creek with my cantis.

So $5.99 on eBay and a trip to an LBS (shudder) for a straddle cable later, all is good with the world. Off for a spin on this sucker tomorrow in the AM.

at least you were able to solve it....Any other pics of the whole build??? Let's see em...

·
Cross Bike Collector.....
1,144 Posts
Congrats TB

terry b said:
Not yet, maybe tomorrow.
I know your gonna love that crosser, it's a whole new begining for you now.
Very nice build, of what I can see. Since you prefer to torture us with a little peak instead of a real pic.
After that maiden voyage, (and hopefully some off road) you'll see the dark side of the force and fall in love with cross bikes.
then you can work on slowly buying a dozen or so of um.....:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Phat&SlowVelo said:
I know your gonna love that crosser, it's a whole new begining for you now.
Very nice build, of what I can see. Since you prefer to torture us with a little peak instead of a real pic.
After that maiden voyage, (and hopefully some off road) you'll see the dark side of the force and fall in love with cross bikes.
then you can work on slowly buying a dozen or so of um.....:D :D :D :D
Glad you got it resolved Terry. Be interested to hear your feedback on the ride, as my Moots sits alone in its box awaiting me....

b21

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
barry1021 said:
Glad you got it resolved Terry. Be interested to hear your feedback on the ride, as my Moots sits alone in its box awaiting me....

b21
Rode it last night.

Want the most comfortable bike in the world? Throw on a pair 700x30 tires and pump them up to 55psi. You don't feel anything. At all.

It came out pretty nicely. I'm taking it down to Mexico for vacation. Normally I bring an MTB but since most of the riding is just shell packed fire road like stuff, this one should be just fine. No complaints, they did a good job building it and I did a good job spec'ing it up.

·
Cross Bike Collector.....
1,144 Posts
rats

barry1021 said:

b21
both you guys got your psychlo's before me, AAHHHH! Curses! :mad2: :mad2:
I suppose you and Terry will do a nice photo shoot with Psychlo pics to torture me while my own Psychlo sits in me den awaiting parts! ARRGGGG!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Phat&SlowVelo said:
both you guys got your psychlo's before me, AAHHHH! Curses! :mad2: :mad2:
I suppose you and Terry will do a nice photo shoot with Psychlo pics to torture me while my own Psychlo sits in me den awaiting parts! ARRGGGG!
Yes mine is complete, but what good is it when we are apart PS&V?? I am figuring an excuse for a trip to AZ as we speak. Sounds like a great vaykay Terry, Meheeco and Moots!!!!

B21

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.