Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this falls under the "It takes all kinds" heading. Why would anyone get to the point of talking marriage with a sicko like this.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0217062contract1.html

Warning: the document contains adult level content, but is not vulgar nor does it include any images.

Len

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.... ;)

Doens't everyone use GBDs in their marriage? Que?

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I was thinking the same thing.

I especially like: "When we are at home, and alone as a family, you will be naked within 20 minutes of the kids being in bed, and then sleep naked unless instructed otherwise."

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
I think bubba is going to work out his own biatch contract with this looser, I don't think there will be any good behavior days.

Maybe this is the sort of thing flip was getting at in his question for the ladies thread?

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Everything looks good to me. I'm going to forward this to my GF.
You mean your soon to be ex-girlfriend, don't you? :p

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
KenB said:
I was thinking the same thing.

I especially like: "When we are at home, and alone as a family, you will be naked within 20 minutes of the kids being in bed, and then sleep naked unless instructed otherwise."
Really. Thats as boiler plate as it gets.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,677 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Well, @ least he doesn't bother with pretense :eek:

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
Len J said:
I guess this falls under the "It takes all kinds" heading. Why would anyone get to the point of talking marriage with a sicko like this.

Warning: the document contains adult level content, but is not vulgar nor does it include any images.

Len
Adult level content?

Or?

We make all not be sick in the same way s but we have our issues.

Shave it all or not at all. That way, ther is no "fine line".

Nekid is kool... anytime! Toss out the kids, inlaws and friends!

My time vs GBT: why not be wicked all the time? Good doesn't count!

Marriage /relationship contrat:

Marriage is a contract.

Don't fake it. If there is a question, don't!

Love is love... committment is committment, no conditions!

and of course. stupid is as stupid does...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Len J said:

Len
What a sick bastouxrd! What woman would have endured date 1, let alone a second date with this gem.

Send directly to prison, do not pass go. Well, let's have him initial the contract where he's first castrated without anesthesia, then put out of the world's misery - euthanize this sicko.

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
il sogno said:
Yeah. I can't believe she actually married him after being presented with that thing.
Sadly, I'm not suprised. There are many many many women who marry, and date complete loosers for reasons I'll never understand, I know someone that's planning to marry a guy that's soooo jealous of her even talking to another guy, that I haven't talked to her in 4ish months now, for example. Hell, she was hanging out with a guy I know, who quite frankly has to be the most nonthreatening male I know of, lets face it he's not exactly easy on the eyes, and he found out, DROVE for 2 hours, at 2AM in the middle of the night, and threatened him, AND her..... What were they doing? Playing videogames, lame? Yes Cheating, not exactly. lol.

She's really nice, and any word I use for him will be stared out by the forum, and calling him a moreon or a bastid is too good for him. Anyways, I have to go take a Allen, I mean a ****.

·
Self-Banned
16,905 Posts
vol245 said:
Your avatar is drawing me towards the freezer. :eek:

Yeah that's some sicko mind games she's been playing there... I bet she has all 9 types of vanilla in her freeezer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts