Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mehpic
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this has some MTB lingo in it, so I'm sorry:

do the Genius series of shoes fiit the same as the dominators?

my shimano road shoes just can't accomidate my wide puppy feet (numb toes after about 15 miles), but i can't wait to put on my sidi MTB shoes and can spend all day in them. lest we forget the Sidi quality.

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
2cflyr said:
I realize this has some MTB lingo in it, so I'm sorry:

do the Genius series of shoes fiit the same as the dominators?

my shimano road shoes just can't accomidate my wide puppy feet (numb toes after about 15 miles), but i can't wait to put on my sidi MTB shoes and can spend all day in them. lest we forget the Sidi quality.
I have several pairs of Genius series shoes and one pair of Dominators. Insofar as I can tell there is no difference whatsoever between the Genius and Dominator series other than the sole of the shoes. Mine fit and feel exactly the same.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
My wife has a pair of Doms and pair of Genuis5's and she finds the sizing the same...Now she does say the Doms are more comfy, but I think it's because they are broken in from a year or two of MTB'n, while the Genius5's are brand new....

Rich

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sidis

I have the D5's in the Mega.
I just bought a pair of G5's in the Mega.
Both are 43's so they should be on the same last but maybe my G5's were built on a 43.5 last and mis-labeld.
I found the G5's to be 1/2" longer.
I'm going with a pair of D2's.
Alpinist

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.