Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been close to 5 years since I needed new road shoes and I just about fell off my chair when I saw what a new pair of SIDI's will set me back! Anyone have an recommendations as to who has the best price on these?

·
Registered
201 Posts
BrokenSpoke said:
It's been close to 5 years since I needed new road shoes and I just about fell off my chair when I saw what a new pair of SIDI's will set me back! Anyone have an recommendations as to who has the best price on these?
$176.00+shipping if you don't mind buying them from, cough ireland, cough. O/W expect to pay close to $300.00

HTH.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Total Cycling was the first place I looked and with shipping it comes to about $205. I bought my previous pair from them 5 years ago, for about $85.00 and they were the previous years model. Still, they may be the best option, but double??? Ouch!

Thans for the help though

·
Registered
602 Posts
Totalcycling

mh3 said:
$176.00+shipping if you don't mind buying them from, cough ireland, cough. O/W expect to pay close to $300.00

HTH.
Ordered my Genius 5.5's from them a couple days ago. I just checked the tracking number and they're up the road at Kennedy airport. I should have them in a day or two. I've dealt with Totalcycling for over 5 years now. I've never had a problem. Highly recommended.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts