Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I'm speaking too soon upon this time around, but it's a bit annoying when the seller doesn't pull the listing or inform a potential buyer that something is already sold.

This has happened a few times, assume it's happening again. While the item isn't the center of my world, it's a bit inconvenient in the sense that I don't know if I have to tell everyone else I have to set aside time and money to go get something.

It's like "oh yeah, I plan to go to Wal Mart to buy a TV...now....later...maybe...possibly" until a week later "I guess not". Kinda wish I could keep my phone on a data plan, so I can keep mobile e-mail to make me a bit more flexible.

Meh.

·
Administrator
12,955 Posts
Well all the Meth they doing tends to make them flaky. . .

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Coolhand said:
Well all the Meth they doing tends to make them flaky. . .
I feel this is an unfair linguistic stereotype-izationment and am offended. i'll get back to you in a minute. I'm "on another line".

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe I should've put up a fake picture and "Hay Imma take mai clothes off" to give me the edge over what could be an earlier buyer.

·
Administrator
12,955 Posts
HIMEHEEM said:
I feel this is an unfair linguistic stereotype-izationment and am offended. i'll get back to you in a minute. I'm "on another line".
You're smoking Meth right now aren't you.
/knock-off of a Simpsons joke. . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts