Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
My brother's cat Smoky is about 7 years old, maybe 8. Smoky looks like Ridgetop's avatar. Smoky's belly is getting blubbery(especially towards his rear legs). His favorite food is Meow Mix (he meows for meow mix - does not like the new IAMS diet). You can do this pose called "show kitty" where you extend Smoky to his max(left had just below front paws and rt hand just above rear paws, hands fully extended). He goes with the flow and will remain in show kitty pose easily for a minute. Excellent kitty.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jgrantv10 said:
Here ya go:

http://www.samorost2.net/

A quaint, short (though a bit pastoral) time killer.
Oh sure! Thanks a lot, now I'm stuck trying to get some stupid hammering snail to either get drunk or die or something. Dammit I'm stuck....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sorry.

You said you suffered from boredom and I figured, well, any port in a storm. Don't fret. Since you have discovered that you have power over the snail, all that remains is to obtain the thing that the snail possesses (no is is not mojo or some Chuck Norris power); the rest is essentially procedural.

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've made it to the room with the fat guy watching tv. I shall conquer this damn thing....:eek:

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts