Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a bike found on the classifieds here from Silas Hesterberg ([email protected]) and was very pleased with the transaction. Not only did I get a great bike for a great price, but Silas went the extra mile to make sure I was confident in the high dollar internet sale. Before purchasing Silas was helpful and quickly responded to emails. My bike was shipped promptly and I was provided with a tracking number for the shipment. When the bike arrived it was just as described no surprises, and was packaged with extreme care. Just wanted to alert everyone of my good experience with this seller.

·
Arrogant roadie.....
4,232 Posts
Not to beat a dead horse here, but could you give us a link? Your post at least sounds true enough (god knows most first-time posters in this forum sound like spammers), so could you give some info to back up your praise?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa sorry. I guess I have been a troll on this board for the most part, since I haven't had a bike for over a year now. I just thought leaving feedback would be the proper thing to do first post or not. Regardless if you believe it to be true, I am the proud new owner of the Scott CR1 that was for sale here:

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin...sults_format=long&db_id=57877&query=retrieval

Anyone with further ?'s feel free to pm me and I'd be willing to discuss the transaction further, and please don't crap in my first thread

:rolleyes:

Here is a poorly lit pic in my kitchen, before I take it to the LBS for a onceover...

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
conekilla said:
Whoa sorry. I guess I have been a troll on this board for the most part, since I haven't had a bike for over a year now. I just thought leaving feedback would be the proper thing to do first post or not. Regardless if you believe it to be true, I am the proud new owner of the Scott CR1 that was for sale here:

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin...sults_format=long&db_id=57877&query=retrieval

Anyone with further ?'s feel free to pm me and I'd be willing to discuss the transaction further, and please don't crap in my first thread

:rolleyes:

Here is a poorly lit pic in my kitchen, before I take it to the LBS for a onceover...
1. Nice bike!

2. The word you are looking for was "lurker" not "troll" trust me. ;)

·
Arrogant roadie.....
4,232 Posts
Finally-someone who leaves praise and actually backs it up with more than platitudes. Maybe not all praise-posters here are scammers after all?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts