Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at purchasing the Felt Z35 in the very near future. I already have a Z80 that i commute on so no questions about Felt in general, maybe this is a technical one.

While looking at the site for the Z35 (http://www.feltracing.com/08/product.asp?catid=1504,1515&pid=8674)

It says "With Ultegra derailleurs and control levers and a Shimano compact crankset for gearing that will make any hill seem easy, you’ll enjoy long days more than ever before." In the overview.

I may be mistaken which probably true but are control levers used to change gears?

Because then on the technical specs page it lists: "Shifters Shimano 105, 20-Speed"

I just noticed it also said "With Ultegra derailleurs . . . " but the specs again list only one Ultegra derailleur (rear) and the of the parts are 105.

Not trying to be nit picky but what does it really come with?

thanks for any help

· Registered
38 Posts
I'm sorry.........

I can't answer your silly question. In fact, I want to add another silly question, so that when a smart person with the answers comes along they can help both of us.

Why doesn't Felt offer some paint options on more of it's bikes?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.