Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm getting out of mountain biking and into road biking because I think I would enjoy/do it more. Each LBS in my area pretty much carries different brands (One mostly specialized and some Giant, another almost entirely Trek, another had a big mix: mostly Giant, Raleigh, and Diamondback) so far, I'm kind of interested in a GIant OCR3, but I also want to check out similar bikes of different brands. My question is what bikes are kind of competitors to the OCR3 from different companies?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
OCR3 is a nice "entry-level" bike. Available in a wide range of sizes, which was why my wife got one (she's 5'). IMHO- not many other options for that geometry (more laid-back than typical race bike) in that price range.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found an '06 Specialized Allez on Craig's list for $600 with a bunch of stuff upgraded. I think I'm gonna go for it. He doesn't know which sub model of the Allez it is, but I'm looking at it this weekend. I'm pretty excited.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.