Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
Exquisite!

Actually just googled "Venge" and like any Spec or Trek product is pedestrian imho and definitely does not garner any of my attention.
Just curious, what is it about the Venge that you find so pedistrian not worth any of your attention, and what is it about the C59 that you find exquisite?

Is it the famed history of Colnago? Is it the carbon material? Is it the design of the bike? Is it the construction method? Is the performance? Or just totally subject in your mind? Just curious.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just curious, what is it about the Venge that you find so pedistrian not worth any of your attention and what is it about the C59 that you find exquisite?

Is it the famed history of Colnago? Is it the carbon material? Is it the design of the bike? Is it the construction method? Is the performance? Or just totally subject in your mind? Just curious.
Most all of the above.

This is the Colnago forum and dont feel that I need to qualify providing favorable comments regarding fellow Colnago owners bikes/build.

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
3,983 Posts
well then, here you have a gratuituous pic of my Colnago

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.