Too Funny,, Very Creative!!!

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Haha! Thanks for sharing!

·
Re-Cyclist
1,568 Posts
What a piece of sh*t. Who is that loser who thinks he can sing but clearly can't? Horrible.

Too bad for Peter. Cavendish is always very aggressive and wants to be in a place that he does not fit. Twas his own fault. Peter was in front, bent over, which commonly causes your elbows to bow. Cav rode into him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for enjoying Since U Sagan. The ASO (The big corp that makes money from the Tour de France) isn't happy with Since U Sagan and has moved to block it worldwide. I'm flattered. Note that all of the content used in Since U Sagan has been available on YouTube and none was previously blocked by the ASO so it's appears that they're trying to control fallout from the Sagan boot. I'll do my best to fight the block because we have a lot of free time since I'm no longer spending 4-6 hrs each day watching the ASO Tour de France.

Vive Sagan!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Glad I got to see the video before YouTube blocked it. Well done.

·
Forever a Student
4,963 Posts
https://cyclingtips.com/2017/12/sagan-uci-settle-legal-dispute-uci-make-changes-commissaire-system/

So the UCI has admitted it was wrong when their Cyclocross race judge kicked Peter Sagan out of the Tour.

And....

That's it.

They admitted the obvious and immediately started covering their ass saying that the Jury made the right call and did the best they could with what they had. They lied AGAIN and said there was no video footage or other angles of the crash at the time of the decision.

There is no accountability at all for the UCI, there's no judgement, no award, nothing. The only thing Bora and PS got was an admission of guilt. No restitution or remorse or anything.

Having considered the materials submitted in the CAS proceedings, including video footage that was not available at the time when the race jury had disqualified Peter Sagan, the parties agreed that the crash was an unfortunate and unintentional race incident and that the UCI commissaires made their decision based on their best judgment in the circumstances.

On this basis, the parties agreed not to continue with the legal proceedings and to focus on the positive steps that can be taken in the future instead.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.