Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cranky Old Bastard
2,337 Posts
Looks like several site issues, my wheel and tire thread http://forums.roadbikereview.com/wheels-tires/tire-306996.html is still down the list, should have popped back to top with each reply. Also shows 0 replies, although it seems to be counting the thread views. wtf? :(
It is funny that I installed Adblock+ last night and today the site is all messed up. But I turned the AB off and nothing changed so yes, the site is screwing up.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
31,665 Posts
It is a new "feature". The lords of the internet decided the Oregon ad wasn't enough to encourage people not to come here.

·
Pathlete and Pedalphile
3,182 Posts
Since they did the last maintenance, when I click on "forums" at the top of the page, I get "System Message- the servers are currently down for a period of planned system maintenance- please check back later".

Note to administrators: Don't do any maintenance, you just make it worse!

·
Anphaque II
6,176 Posts
Before my post, there are six replies in this thread yet it shows zero in the 'new posts' list :lol: !

It appears that no posts are being counted or showing up on the 'new posts' list.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.