Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Six 13 Dura Ace Team, Ksyrium SLs, full DA, 500 miles on it or Brand new Tarmac Pro, Dura Ace and Ultegra mix, and Ksyrium elites??

I am 190 lb. and 6'3"

I feel like the Cannondale is a no brainer, by the way the Six thirteen is $300 more, thoughts???

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went with the 613

Thanks guys went with the Six 13. I rode it the other day and was blown away. 3 lbs lighter than my Calfee, the 60cm Six 13 weighed in at 16.88 lbs. with Ultegra pedals, unbelievable.

Anymore pics out there???

THanks

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I ordered a Six 13 Pro 1 last Saturday, won't be here till early next month. Looking forward to it with great anticipation!!! I snagged a pair of Crank Brothers Quattro 4 ti for less than half price off of E Bay. Christmas in July? Yes indeed!

·
Registered
43 Posts
bwj75 said:
Thanks guys went with the Six 13. I rode it the other day and was blown away. 3 lbs lighter than my Calfee, the 60cm Six 13 weighed in at 16.88 lbs. with Ultegra pedals, unbelievable.

THanks
Congrats, you will love it! Here's another..........

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am sure you will enjoy it.
Our Welsh champion rides the'Pro'and made my heart pound today in Philadelphia. She looked sweet on Lemon Hill :O)
Cannondale pretty smart with the different top tubes but same structural shape.

Feel it....

·
Registered
100 Posts
bwj75 said:

THanks
Its probably worth mentioning that the 3 pound weight difference likely has nothing to do with the frame, since Calfee frames are lighter. I have a 54cm Six13, and the frame is about 100 grams heavier than my Calfee 54cm Tetra Pro.
Both are great bikes. I prefer the Calfee myself, but the Cdale is awesome too!

·
Registered
311 Posts
you wanted more six13 pics, here's one. I was going to sell after I bought my Ridley but held off and glad I did. I like them both, the Six13 has more snap and is more stiff but my Ridley rides much softer, so best of both worlds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.