Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sept. 24th will be here soon and I'm looking forward to my inagural six gap self inflicted pain. I have a challenge for all cyclists over 200lbs. I have 100 dollars for the first big man to finish the ride that day. My intent is to multiply that amount by 1,2,or even 3 grand. How? If at least 30 big men take the challenge and put up their 100 bones then this could be a very nice trip. Of course 2nd and 3rd place will vie for some dollars as well, so come on fellas bring your $ and climbing legs.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Big man challenge

Well, it's a little of both. I'm a tri guy and I live and race in Florida(no hills) I rode 3-gap back in March and I was hooked, I love the challenge of the moutains and I love to see how I stack up to all competitiors but especially the heavy guys. Currently I'm 6' 225 lbs I compete at my best at 207-210 so I want to use the challenge as incentive to get back to that weight and to kinda transition into roadraces instead of tri's all the time. I just love to compete and I want other big guys to step up and there's a purse involved, what more could you ask for?
Do I think I can win? I've always believed with God all things are possible. I'm going to do my best regardless but I thought with enough intrest it could add some flavor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.