Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I forgot I took these pictures last week during the snow. I know there are other dog lovers in the lounge so I thought I would share, he is such a cutie! :D
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
what the heck is he wearing? He looks likes he wants it off.
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bocephus Jones II said:
what the heck is he wearing? He looks likes he wants it off.
That's his fleece! He loves it, he gets all excited when I take it off the hook. I must say for the record, it's the only piece of clothing I bought for him.
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
.....
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Bocephus Jones II said:
Caption Contest! Someone needs to caption BJ's pic.

"That laser hair removal didn't work J's."

I love your Shepherd, what a cutie. I love Skipper's color, he bleached out a little in the summer but I love the red-gold color too.
Thanks
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
.....
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
firstrax said:
dwn3d!1!!
Oh wow! That's really funny but I guess I should protest for my puppies pride. ;) hope you don't mind that I'm sending that pic to my friends. :D
 

·
Non non normal
Joined
·
10,092 Posts
Nice looking golden. They are such nice dogs.
 

·
Bored beyond belief.
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
GAWD, I love dogs.

Thank you sincerely for posting those.

I'm gonna go wrestle with mine now.
 

·
Soon to be banned
Joined
·
14,475 Posts
zeytin said:
I forgot I took these pictures last week during the snow. I know there are other dog lovers in the lounge so I thought I would share, he is such a cutie! :D
What a Prince. Bet he runs the house. Just a beauty!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
My two pooches...

We should really have a "Post your Pets" stickie...

Jack the Shepherd, and Ella the Hound. Both were rescued from the pound when I lived in Cleveland years ago.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
bkranich said:
We should really have a "Post your Pets" stickie...

Jack the Shepherd, and Ella the Hound. Both were rescued from the pound when I lived in Cleveland years ago.
i'll bet cleveland is a year-round mecca for road riding and racing. and culture. :rolleyes: nothing against you, BK, but do tell.

i've heard it's like the 7th level of hell, frozen over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
Not a Cleveland fan.

haiku d'etat said:
i'll bet cleveland is a year-round mecca for road riding and racing. and culture. :rolleyes: nothing against you, BK, but do tell.

i've heard it's like the 7th level of hell, frozen over.

You'd be more familiar than me...I only lived there for three years, and haven't been there since 2000. Of course, then I ended up living in Pittsburgh for five years...Cleveland on three rivers instead of a lake. And a little dirtier. I don't get the rivaly between the two cities...they're the same damn place.

It's nice to be living back in the Lehigh Valley, so close to T-town and nice backroads you don't have get to by car.

Brooks K.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top