Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,725 Posts
Hey guys just thought I would pass it along. Scratch labs has a new book out its just there Portables. I have the Feed Zone cook book and I use it all the time. Lots of really good stuff. If you order before the 18th they are giving you a free pound of drink mix.
"Scratch labs has a new book out its just there Portables."

What language translator did you use to generate this sentence and what was the original language? Just curious.

·
Banned
8,103 Posts
I think he mixed there and their. He probably meant to say, "It's just their Portables"

This makes sense given the title

I'm not going to buy the book. But it looks interesting. And the drink mix offer sweetens the deal ;)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hey guys just thought I would pass it along. Scratch labs has a new book out its just there Portables. I have the Feed Zone cook book and I use it all the time. Lots of really good stuff. If you order before the 18th they are giving you a free pound of drink mix.

Feed Zone Portables Cookbook | Skratch Labs
I picked up this book during the intro period with the free drink mix. I've been making these rice cakes and egg/frittata cups and really like how they've replaced the store bought energy bars I used to eat. I found that wrapping them and putting them in the freezer was the best way to keep them around until I needed some for a ride. They would be perfectly defrosted and still a bit chilled by the time I was ready to munch on them during a ride. It's a bit of effort to get the cakes/bars made and wrapped but these taste so much better than the packaged alternative.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.