Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Cool. Does is come with a bong and some sinsimilla so the builder can fully enjoy the effects of his labor? ;)
bong my ass! i'm thinking a house full of "friends" and a half sheet of Garcia tabs.

"365-pc. set is like building a roller coaster - includes 45 feet of glow-in-the-dark track, three types of marbles (steel, glass, and glow-in-the-dark) and detailed instruction booklet."

·
gazing from the shadows
27,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The toys are from the guy's grandkids, who are 11 and 14. But they are fun. And they do glow in the dark.

Dinner:

seared scallops with 2 compound butters (myers lemon, lemongarlicredpepper) and wheatberry waldorf salad.

Rib roast of beef with raw sheeps milk blue cheese, polenta, grape tomatoes and micro green salad.

Country apple tart with ice cream.

Watched Tampopo.

Build toy marbleworks.... 55 second run time from top of television, across the mantle and back. 2 hour build time, 1 hour tuning. That, my friend, is a fun thing. Ages 8 and up? Not so much the 8.

Breakfast was divine also.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
dr hoo said:
seared scallops with 2 compound butters (myers lemon, lemongarlicredpepper) and wheatberry waldorf salad.
Tell me they were dry sea scallops and not bay scallops.
Scallop snobs need to know.
That lemongarlicredpepper sounds wonderfull!

·
gazing from the shadows
27,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
firstrax said:
That lemongarlicredpepper sounds wonderfull!
It was a roasted red pepper bread spread we used earlier in the night, mixed with butter. Easy peasy.

Some visual aides:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts