Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
smiths & morrissey: not that i would ever ask publically for anyone to act illegally.

but in the divorce and move, all my shibby got scratched or broke. i had the full library.

somebody wanna help a brotha out?

PM please, and they will be promptly deleted. etc etc and like that.

i got a big library here, too. just sayin'. i would never offer to burn anything for anyone, but there is a LARGE collection of music here.

and like that.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yarble said:
i have:

meat is murder
strangeways here we come
the smiths
the queen is dead
louder then bombs(although its not on my compand i have no clue where it is)
viva hate

and i think 2 other solo morrissey albums, but i can think of them off the top of my head.

i can upload them to rapidshare if you want, and you can download them and then promptly go out and buy the cd etc etc.
never used rapidshare. how does that work?

i don't have a burner. The J's is in the dark ages.

btw Rey is at my right foot nuzzling my ankle and says "hey" in doggie language.
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
but in the divorce and move, all my shibby got scratched or broke. i had the full library.

somebody wanna help a brotha out?

PM please, and they will be promptly deleted. etc etc and like that.

i got a big library here, too. just sayin'. i would never offer to burn anything for anyone, but there is a LARGE collection of music here.

and like that.
i have:

meat is murder
strangeways here we come
the smiths
the queen is dead
louder then bombs(although its not on my computer and i have no clue where it is)
viva hate

and i think 2 other solo morrissey albums, but i can think of them off the top of my head.

i can upload them to rapidshare if you want, and you can download them and then promptly go out and buy the cd etc etc.
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
never used rapidshare. how does that work?

i don't have a burner. The J's is in the dark ages.

btw Rey is at my right foot nuzzling my ankle and says "hey" in doggie language.
i upload the zipped file, you download the zipped file. then you unzip it (with a program) and there ya go. already on your computer and ipod ready, altough you would need to burn it to get it onto a cd.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yarble said:
i upload the zipped file, you download the zipped file. then you unzip it (with a program) and there ya go. already on your computer and ipod ready, altough you would need to burn it to get it onto a cd.
pay service/software, or shareware?
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
pay service/software, or shareware?

psh, do you think anyone would use it if you had to pay?

rapid share is free, so is the unzipping program. im sure scotty can hook you up with a good one, although i think your supposed to delete them after _____ number of days.

someone also gave me the singles cd that i forgot to mention. who listens to singles only though?
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yarble said:
psh, do you think anyone would use it if you had to pay?

rapid share is free, so is the unzipping program. im sure scotty can hook you up with a good one, although i think your supposed to delete them after _____ number of days.

someone also gave me the singles cd that i forgot to mention. who listens to singles only though?
i do.

do you already have these in mp3? check yer PM's beyotch.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
but in the divorce and move, all my shibby got scratched or broke. i had the full library.

somebody wanna help a brotha out?

PM please, and they will be promptly deleted. etc etc and like that.

i got a big library here, too. just sayin'. i would never offer to burn anything for anyone, but there is a LARGE collection of music here.

and like that.
Morrisey is a crybaby sonofabich. Repent. Repent.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sintesi said:
Morrisey is a crybaby sonofabich. Repent. Repent.
them's fightin' words.

send me your address and schedule.

i'm coming over.

m*therf*cker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,720 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
them's fightin' words.

send me your address and schedule.

i'm coming over.

m*therf*cker.
sadly, again I agree with the J's.... The Smiths have always been a favorite.

they do have a few lyrics that you really don't need to sing out loud in front of other dudes...

"William, William it was really nothing...." kinda gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
handsomerob said:
sadly, again I agree with the J's.... The Smiths have always been a favorite.

they do have a few lyrics that you really don't need to sing out loud in front of other dudes...

"William, William it was really nothing...." kinda gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.
punctured bicycle, etc etc.

careful sharing that with your football team friends.

will nature make a man of me yet?
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
punctured bicycle, etc etc.

careful sharing that with your football team friends.

will nature make a man of me yet?
the sun shines out of our behinds?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,720 Posts
oooho, would ya like to marry me, and if ya like you can buy the ring....

I had a friend in college go to a Morrisey show in Memphis back in the early 90's. At the concert he caught a gold lemay shirt that Morrisey threw into the crowd. I think it became his most prized possession. My friend ws a little fruity though, not that there is anything wrong with that.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yarble said:
the sun shines out of our behinds?
i wear black on the outside, because black is how i feel, on the inside.

message received...
loud and clear
loud and clear.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
handsomerob said:
oooho, would ya like to marry me, and if ya like you can buy the ring....

I had a friend in college go to a Morrisey show in Memphis back in the early 90's. At the concert he caught a gold lemay shirt that Morrisey threw into the crowd. I think it became his most prized possession. My friend ws a little fruity though, not that there is anything wrong with that.
if you're not going to give me a sister in law or wife's #, then give me his.

nttawwt.

i'm just looking for someone to comb my beard.
 

·
Non non normal
Joined
·
10,086 Posts
J,

PM me. They call me 120 GIG Man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
And if a double-decker bus
crashes in to us
to die by your side
is such a heavenly way to die
and if a ten ton truck
kills the both of us
to die by your side
well the pleasure, the privilege is mine
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
them's fightin' words.

send me your address and schedule.

i'm coming over.

m*therf*cker.
OK. NYC. Come anytime. Just ask for ol' Sintesi they know who I am.

I should warn you that most of the morissey fans were raped out of existence a decade ago or became J-Lo fans.
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
Morrissey had the coolest 80s hair.
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
Sintesi said:
OK. NYC. Come anytime. Just ask for ol' Sintesi they know who I am.

I should warn you that most of the morissey fans were raped out of existence a decade ago or became J-Lo fans.
on the day that your mentality catches up with your biology, come around
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top