Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
Thanks, PlasticMotif. Now I want a s'more.

On the menu for next weekend up north... :thumbsup:

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
Sweets are not really a temptation for me. Doritos and salty things pave my personal road to obesity. (Washed down with good beer of course)

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
parents are coming up tomorrow. i will probably introduce my mom to the joy that is a nutella smore.

the old man will probably be more into eth peanut butter and chocolate smore.

whatever you do, dont try making them with eth flavored mallows. the roasting does it harm.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
Chocolate, chips, salt, bacon... yea, I like just about everything that I shouldn't.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Not meant to replace the awesome original, but on that theme, a s'mores dessert I did a while back:

toasted marshmallow ice cream - graham cracker cream - smoked chocolate graham crumbs - aerated chocolate

All the flavors and textures are there, including the smokiness of being around the campfire, just rearranged a little.

·
Proud luddite
7,236 Posts
weltyed said:
parents are coming up tomorrow. i will probably introduce my mom to the joy that is a nutella smore.

the old man will probably be more into eth peanut butter and chocolate smore.

whatever you do, dont try making them with eth flavored mallows. the roasting does it harm.
Oh SNAP! Holy hell, a NUTELLA SMORE??? Damn you! That sounds incredibly good, and now I must try one...make that six... no matter what! :)

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
azpeterb said:
Oh SNAP! Holy hell, a NUTELLA SMORE??? Damn you! That sounds incredibly good, and now I must try one...make that six... no matter what! :)
That does sound tasty. I have a block of gianduja (chocolate combined with 30% hazelnut paste) at work which is basically the same flavor as nutella but with the texture of a regular chocolate bar. I'll have to give it a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts