Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some pics I took on my ride, did 52 miles, it was an all time high for me. Halfway to my first Century. :yesnod:

Pictures are of Seal Beach, Huntington Beach Pier.

John in Long Beach, CA

·
Registered
157 Posts
cpark said:
Must be nice.....it's snowing in DC and expecting 4 to 8 inches.:cryin:
Whooo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, while I do admit that the pictures are beautiful, and John, I would love to see some more pics from riding around that area, I do love the snow!

Congratulations on your longest ride!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
As a dingy sailor myself, I like that shot of the sailboats. But that shot of the bay with the palm trees and the snow caped mountains in the background is a winner. What a place to ride.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
A nice clear winter day is about the best time of the year to ride in SoCal.

Thanks for sharing.

·
hello
3,394 Posts
Yes, we had a very nice, warm weekend. Too bad I had to work both days, although I had a very nice commute to work on the bike both days.

Very nice shots!

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
My brother lives about a mile from there. I need to get down there and try riding around.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, my thread went to "Sticky" status. Sweet! :cool:

Glad everyone enjoyed, I'm truly blessed living here.

I've attached a few more from a ride three weeks ago on my old bike, an Avalanche GT 3.0 MTB. Shots are of downtown Long Beach and Naples Island. Even a picture of a dolphin, I've never seen them this close to shore.

John in Long Beach, CA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.