Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
many times, while browsing online for bike & accessories deals, I would find an amazing deal on an item I want.
Then I click on the link only to find out that's it's only offered in a size that's not mine.
arg!

·
Roll Model
384 Posts
I know, your like "wow, I can't believe this deal" and you get all tingly then you call your brother to see if he wants one, too and finally you get to the checkout and it tells you "sorry". Major Lame!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,979 Posts
I'm 6'3" I love it when I look only to find out the only size they have left is xsmall.

·
I ride in circles..
4,645 Posts
Ugh... happens to me all the time. Esp when there is a stupid good deal on something I've actually been looking for.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Performance seems to do this all the time. Just the other day a new catalog arrived with nearly a full page dedicated to the 2010 Foucus CX bikes. Went online to check it out, only to see that it was only available in one size (54cm)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ZoSoSwiM said:
Ugh... happens to me all the time. Esp when there is a stupid good deal on something I've actually been looking for.
yup. especially on a really nice item you want, not need, and so you've been waiting for it to go on sale and it ended up not being available in your size.:mad2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts