Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of those hardcore back scrubbers, and man... you don't realize how much you need to scrub your back until you really start scrubbing your back. It's all tingly and it feels good, like I got a whole new skin. Highly reccomend it. :)

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
paint said:
one of those hardcore back scrubbers, and man... you don't realize how much you need to scrub your back until you really start scrubbing your back. It's all tingly and it feels good, like I got a whole new skin. Highly reccomend it. :)

I do the same thing with belt sander, and it works just great.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
So you bought a dingle-berry removal tool. Did it work? Or don't you chicas suffer the dingle berry. :confused:

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
lousylegs said:
I do the same thing with belt sander, and it works just great.
You sand-belt your dingle-shizznits?

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Did you get a footscrubber, too?

I used the footscrubber and pumice last night then coated my tootsies with shea butter lotion before putting on socks and going to bed. My feet have that brand-new feeling today, too.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never had a problem with a dingle berry myself, rog. Well, my dog used to get them from time to time and I guess that could be considered my problem.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
paint said:
Never had a problem with a dingle berry myself, rog. Well, my dog used to get them from time to time and I guess that could be considered my problem.
Definitely, but then again it could be clogged anal glands wich is a lot worse. Nevermind. I'm blathering. :rolleyes:

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
lousylegs said:
rogger said:
So you bought a dingle-berry removal tool. Did it work? Or don't you chicas suffer the dingle berry. :confused:[/QUOTE

Rogger, it is not a dingle berry picker, it is a salad server.
Next time you offer me a salad, light a match.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have one of those serious ones where it has a hard bristle brush, what looks like a mini cheese grater, a pumice stone, and a light file all on the same little tool. Scrub everything with the brush, grate it all up with the cheese grater, slough it off with the pumice stone, then smooth it out with that light file. Leaves my feet baby soft. And I use nut butter - I think it's made with walnuts. Smells better than shea butter.

Guys - see what we go through?

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I don't have a dog anymore and I'm pretty sure my anal glands are not clogged.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The two of you always tag-team and hijack my threads. Y'all should go to HI and get married. to each other brokeback style.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
That's what I have, too. I love the way shea butter smells but I will have to investigate the nut butter phenomenon.

Have you tried the in-shower body lotion yet? That's the greatest stuff ever! Smooth it on while the hair is conditioning and then rinse everything off and you're super smooth.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
paint said:
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I don't have a dog anymore and I'm pretty sure my anal glands are not clogged.
You don't have them, moreon, but doggies do. When they start propelling themselves across the floor by their frontlegs scraping their ass it's time to visit the vet. He'll squeeze their anal glands and it stinks like hell squared. Cats too.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts