Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a box of vintage parts in a friends garage and asked him where they came from. His response was, "you can have anything in that box, as long as you take everything." I, being a good friend, took the box off of his hands, along with a wheelset (built with the hubs out of the box in the picture below and some Weinman rims) and the rims below.

I wanted the levers for a project, but the rest of the stuff I am just curious about. On top of what is pictured there is an old Dura Ace crankset, a stronglight crankset, a handful of Campy parts and a bunch of bar-end shifters.

So starting with the stuff that drew my eye, please let me know what I have. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Wow. Great friend. Actually bad friend. I checked and all those campy parts are radioactive, so you can send them to me, I'm a haz-mat tech. Lol lol

Naw, you got some great parts there. Keep them, use or admire them, the hubs are just fantastic.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.