Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda disturbing, kinda sad....right in front of the City Hall, daughter has music lessons downtown and a pick-up. I see this gal acting weird, looking in US Post Office Mail boxes?? Long story.....really sad and disturbing....ugh

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about, so this is all I gots:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Yeah, it's obvious something not good happened but this was kinda the equivalent of the people who go on Facebook and just post something like "sigh" or "I just don't know anymore" or something vague like that and wait to see how many "what happened?" or "are you okay?" replies they can get before they say anything else. I'm just hoping he wasn't leading up to something like "there's one more kid that will never go to school, never get to fall in love, never get to be cool".

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, it's obvious something not good happened but this was kinda the equivalent of the people who go on Facebook and just post something like "sigh" or "I just don't know anymore" or something vague like that and wait to see how many "what happened?" or "are you okay?" replies they can get before they say anything else. I'm just hoping he wasn't leading up to something like "there's one more kid that will never go to school, never get to fall in love, never get to be cool".
I suspect it was drugs?? I cannot imagine anything else....Anyway, point was...disturbing seeing young kids do this stuff. I guess they cold have been passing along homework assignments.....

·
Schuylkill Trail Bum
5,139 Posts
Kids today! No common sense.

I would have never bought (or sold) contraband in front of a US Postal Service mail box at City Hall.

·
δanned
7,005 Posts
Kinda disturbing, kinda sad....right in front of the City Hall, daughter has music lessons downtown and a pick-up. I see this gal acting weird, looking in US Post Office Mail boxes?? Long story.....really sad and disturbing....ugh
IDK. Even a drug deal is comparatively small potatoes. I would be more concerned if I saw two people in suits exchange a brown envelope for a briefcase and then shake hands. That's when you know something big is about to happen.

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
i dunno. drug deals arent ever fun to witness. growing up we got used to them happening at the neighbors house. car drives up, guys runs outta house, runs back in, car goes around the block, stops, guy runs out, car peels out, guy runs back.

but a few years back we rode our bikes to a baskin robbins on a super hot day. having cones inside the shop, two kids come in, start acting funny and loud. trying to be "fun" and chit chat with us. they then go down and talk to the kid scooping. worker heads to the back, tells coworker on the waffle machine he has to check on something. he comes back, sends her to the back to look into something else. while she is in the back, the switch takes place. kids leave without ordering anything. kid working the waffler was oblivious her coworker was dealing.

The Wife and i looked at each other like, "did we just see that?" i couldnt believe they would do it in the store. i mean, there were at least three cameras! maybe they were all trained on the registers...

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I suspect it was drugs?? I cannot imagine anything else....Anyway, point was...disturbing seeing young kids do this stuff. I guess they cold have been passing along homework assignments.....
Okay, you were being literal when you said "deal". You seemed pretty upset so I was picturing things like she tossed her baby in one of the boxes or stepped out in front of a bus or something. Drugs are bad m'kay... but I figured we'd all seen enough of that that it's not really all that upsetting anymore. It's probably a good thing that I'm incorrect about that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
One of the local village idiots (he tried to sue the town for "failing to protect himself, from himself" when he was riding on the hood of a friends car past the local police dept. and the car stopped short. resulting in him getting run over and claiming the cops should've stopped him from being an idiot. it was thrown out of court) was fresh out of prison after a 8 year drug distribution stint and promptly went back in when he decided to deal maybe 15' away from a cruiser. He was free for all of maybe 24 hours being tossed right back in.

Bob was never the brightest...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts