Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
party this weekend in Detroit. Both tix for free. The invitaion says attire: sexy!

I'm leaning toward my More Cowbell T-shirt. I'll see about getting some snaps with the bunnies and post them.

I have to fly into Cleveland and drive. How crappy is that going to be?? it looks to be 3 hours.

The Seahawks make it to the Superbowl and its in effin Detroit!

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
If it were me, I would go for a Motorhead T-shirt, but cut it off halfway. That would show off my six-pack abs. Bunnies love six-pack abs.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
You're single, right? And you have no children, right? And you're just mentioning this to all us 'married with two kids' guys to torture us, right? Have fun. And, yes, you had post some pics ;)
Cheers, Wayne

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Second-worst job in sports journalism.

Have a good time. Personally, I'd rather go to the dentist--trying to cover the Super Bowl is the worst job in sports except for the Indy 500.

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
Hey Bettis...

Cory said:
Have a good time. Personally, I'd rather go to the dentist--trying to cover the Super Bowl is the worst job in sports except for the Indy 500.
Show me your t*ts!

·
Cat 6
4,695 Posts
giovanni sartori said:
I have to fly into Cleveland and drive. How crappy is that going to be?? it looks to be 3 hours.
I must've misread this...it looked like a complaint from a guy going to the Superbowl and to a Playboy party. ;)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My GF got the tickets to the Playboy party because she works with Playboy and the Superbowl tix were a swap for some Playboy tix (they're a harder ticket to get apparently)

nah, I'm not complaining about the drive, there's always roadh&^%!

·
Registered
65 Posts
giovanni sartori said:
party this weekend in Detroit. Both tix for free. The invitaion says attire: sexy!

I'm leaning toward my More Cowbell T-shirt. I'll see about getting some snaps with the bunnies and post them.

Personally, I'd rather watch the crows fly south or my dog to take a dump than to watch the "Super Bowl". A bunch of over paid, over "roided" baby's screaming because they don't make enough money for trying to F a footbal and act like total D-heads on the field... Want real football... go to a Rugby match. It's much more... manly! Actually takes skill and intellect.

On the other hand, the Playboy party could be very, very worthwhile! Babes and B00bs!
Now you're talkin! Never been turned off by either!

But dooo enjoy! It's free!

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
giovanni sartori said:
My GF got the tickets to the Playboy party because she works with Playboy and the Superbowl tix were a swap for some Playboy tix (they're a harder ticket to get apparently)

nah, I'm not complaining about the drive, there's always roadh&^%!
um what does she do? post a pic :D

·
Roll Out Jeremy
1,785 Posts
I'll bite

Seahawks 31 Steelers 13
Have great time.....

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
giovanni sartori said:

1) *l*v*l*n* oh*o and football, i just threw up and passed out at your parents house.

2) where are you Von pics from the left coast?

3) more cowbell!

4) post a pic!!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haiku d'etat said:
1) *l*v*l*n* oh*o and football, i just threw up and passed out at your parents house.

2) where are you Von pics from the left coast?

3) more cowbell!

4) post a pic!!!
We never hooked up, her body didn't like Seattle and she got sick. Prolly a good thing, she would have fell in love.

If your cell is picture capable shoot me your cell and I'll send pics from the Playboy party.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
giovanni sartori said:
We never hooked up, her body didn't like Seattle and she got sick. Prolly a good thing, she would have fell in love.

If your cell is picture capable shoot me your cell and I'll send pics from the Playboy party.
my cell has been uncharged for almost three months.

my work celly suxs.

can you send them to my orifice?

i'll em you my addy baby.

if you see 1) pam anderse/on, or 2) angie jolie, i would f*ck you for pics and an autie.

nttawwt!

any chance Hef is signing stuff like Eddy does at Interbike? i would have your babies for one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
care to elaborate???

Cory said:

I've covered both as a photographer....I thought the Super Bowl was by far the worst. Indy is a pain, but I've gone to that event as a spectator a lot so being familiar with the event and location made it easier. Super Bowl is just too much other media, too much security, too much of everything. Not to mention, as a photographer on gameday, you're locked into one small place on the field and that's it, can't move around like you can at other games.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts