Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I have decided that unitards, no matter who they're on (even normally hot Swiss guys), look horrible. I dunno, maybe some women can pull them off. But dudes, especially runningish ones with big thighs, look fat and stupid.

Also, Cool Runnings is one of the best movies ever.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
paint said:
And I have decided that unitards, no matter who they're on (even normally hot Swiss guys), look horrible. I dunno, maybe some women can pull them off. But dudes, especially runningish ones with big thighs, look fat and stupid.

Also, Cool Runnings is one of the best movies ever.
i remember seeing that in the movies when i was a kid. for some reason the only part i really remember is when theyre in the ice cream truck(?) or some sort of ice car to train for the cold. now that youve reminded me of it i need to rent it asap.

id like to point out that even though i loved the movie, it wasnt factual. everyone knows that if it was factual they would have been smoking weed for 9/10 of the movie and doing bob sled for like 15 minutes.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's on movieplex right now. These dudes are hilarious. It's movies like this that pushed me to get Netflix. Plus, they have a POS sled.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme. C'mon y'all, it's bobsled time! :D

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
nate said:
Speaking of Cool Runnings, I give you Brazil's 2006 Olympic bobsled team:
The dutch ladies team did that trick as well. :rolleyes:

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
paint said:
I wonder if it was 'cause one of their blades were loose. :rolleyes:
Were it loose? I was distratcted by the sight of their helmets scraping scraping the ice. :eek:

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wonder if it was 'cause one of their blades were loose. :rolleyes:

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dunno. That's what happened to the Jamaicans in Cool Runnings.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Ouch. That's gotta leave a mark.....

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
id like to point out that even though i loved the movie, it wasnt factual. everyone knows that if it was factual they would have been smoking weed for 9/10 of the movie and doing bob sled for like 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

take the ganjola up and the bong sled down

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope, still not good looking. I bet Chuck Norris could wear a leotard.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
yarble said:
i remember seeing that in the movies when i was a kid. for some reason the only part i really remember is when theyre in the ice cream truck(?) or some sort of ice car to train for the cold. now that youve reminded me of it i need to rent it asap.

id like to point out that even though i loved the movie, it wasnt factual. everyone knows that if it was factual they would have been smoking weed for 9/10 of the movie and doing bob sled for like 15 minutes.
Wait a minute. Aren't you thinking of "Nice Dreams" the Cheech & Chong movie where they sold herb from an old ice cream truck. ;)

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Wait a minute. Aren't you thinking of "Nice Dreams" the Cheech & Chong movie where they sold herb from an old ice cream truck. ;)
i might have been. its been a long time since i saw cool running. have you seen a million to jaun? i was watching that a little while ago but i fell asleep and now will never know how it ends

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
yarble said:
i might have been. its been a long time since i saw cool running. have you seen a million to jaun? i was watching that a little while ago but i fell asleep and now will never know how it ends
If you saw unitards, it probably wasn't Nice Dreams. A Million to Jaun? Never heard of it. I fell asleep watching the Big Lebowski for about th 40th time last night. I woke up on the couch all disorientated-like at 5:15 in the a.m. I put on a pot of coffee and ate a big bowl of some kinda crunchy oatmeal granola cereal product. I had to have two cups of joe, two bowls of cereal, and two advil before I started feeling even remotely normal. I fell slept on the couch two nights in a row, and my wife wasn't even home. I coulda had the whole king bed to myselfish, but I spent two damn nights on the sofa with the TV going. I'm gonna make sure I get into an actual bed tonight so I don't have to eat a bunch of cereal in the morning.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts