Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Back from the dead
Joined
·
20,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While switching channels last night, we briefly stopped on the Oscars. Sarah Jessica Parker walked out, and my wife says "Look at those t--s!" I had to run back from the kitchen to check them out. I don't find Sarah Jessica Parker attractive, but WOW! Where did those come from?
 

·
had it in the ear before
Joined
·
13,965 Posts
Mathew Broderick seems to likey.

bewbiez!

f!st!

//other than the righteous cleavage that dress is hideous.
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
i thought they got divorced or something. i find her fugly
 

·
Hermia commutes
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
I was wondering that very same thing last night! I couldn't decide whether it was spectacular undergarment architecture or she'd gotten a post-sexinthecity bewb job. Either way it was a little bit unnerving.
 

·
Old enough to know better
Joined
·
720 Posts
I'd hit it
 

·
tofurkey hunting
Joined
·
4,733 Posts
lovely architectural work there :rolleyes:
 

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
Store bought no doubt.

Len
 

·
tofurkey hunting
Joined
·
4,733 Posts
Len J said:
Store bought no doubt.

Len
you think they're real?

i mean "real"...as in fake real...not just propped up...?
 

·
Old enough to know better
Joined
·
720 Posts
Do you think she goes 120 psi on those?
 

·
Clear Lake, TX
Joined
·
3,269 Posts
My wife would never tell me to look at thos t__s...

...cause she knows I'm already looking at them, even if I'm acting like I'm not! :nono:
NTTAWWT

Sarah always has had a horse face, but the bod is something to behold.
 

·
Resident Dutchbag
Joined
·
11,864 Posts
Anything that distracts from her face is a good thing.
 

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
ampastoral said:
you think they're real?

i mean "real"...as in fake real...not just propped up...?
I think they are both

- store bought implants &
- Propped up.

Len
 

·
Not Banned
Joined
·
49,013 Posts
architectural

that bustier top gives you the 'bewbs on the halfshell" look
they even pad the 'covered portion' so what happens is something like 80% of the boob is exposed with barely anything covered. What appears to be bewb below the hem is not. Having dated a model and been to a few shows backstage I've watched girls with B Cups turn Va-Va Voom with a goodstylist and some tape.

Also look at a Football Cheerleader calendar. Look at their rack in the bathing suit pic and then look at their rack in their uniform. They are designed with the same function
 

·
corning my own beef
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
deastin said:
Do you think she goes 120 psi on those?
Nah.... those are at least 28mm wide -- lower the pressure and give a smoother ride. Plus, you can bet they're tubies, so no danger of a pinch flat.
 

·
Clear Lake, TX
Joined
·
3,269 Posts
She can't hold a candle to Penelope Cruz
(wish I could)




 

·
had it in the ear before
Joined
·
13,965 Posts
Tig said:
She can't hold a candle to Penelope Cruz
(wish I could)
two words, Salma Hayek.
 

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
Joined
·
12,638 Posts
atpjunkie said:
that bustier top gives you the 'bewbs on the halfshell" look
they even pad the 'covered portion' so what happens is something like 80% of the boob is exposed with barely anything covered. What appears to be bewb below the hem is not. Having dated a model and been to a few shows backstage I've watched girls with B Cups turn Va-Va Voom with a goodstylist and some tape.

Also look at a Football Cheerleader calendar. Look at their rack in the bathing suit pic and then look at their rack in their uniform. They are designed with the same function
Agreed. Until she shows up in several other outfits that demonstrate that they are implants.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top