Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They kicked SERIOUS ARSE on Sunday. If not for a bit of help from the referees, it's not even that close. Payton WHO?? I wouldn't bet against tehm in Denver or Detroit, either.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Kram59 said:
I wouldn't bet against tehm in Denver or Detroit, either.

I would.....Mile High baby, never bet against mile high

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Kram59 said:
They kicked SERIOUS ARSE on Sunday. If not for a bit of help from the referees, it's not even that close. Payton WHO?? I wouldn't bet against tehm in Denver or Detroit, either.
I look for them to win big in Denver. The Broncos were lucky the Patriots imploded. The Pats figured out the blitz and sans turnovers would have won. The Broncos will have to play a better game to get by the Steelers…if the Steelers play as well as the did against Indy.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
never said nuthin'

in fact I picked em to win on Sunday. won my neighbor some $$$s)

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
vol245 said:
The Pats figured out the blitz and sans turnovers would have won. The Broncos will have to play a better game to get by the Steelers…if the Steelers play as well as the did against Indy.
woulduv, coulduv, DIDN'T!
The blitz forced Brady into some bad throws....Champ picks and goes 100 yrds. That was a direct result of Brady throwing off his back foot due to the blitz......1st half Indy was rusty, game steelers, 2nd half Indy was coming into form, another quarter and Indy would've beat em.....Denver will be ready, no rust

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
Huh?

Kram59 said:
The who? What are you talking about?

Heidi "I hate sports" vonteity

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
vonteity said:
The who? What are you talking about?

Heidi "I hate sports" vonteity
Oh, come on, what are Chelsea's chances of winning the English Treble and the Champs. League. You've got to have an opinion on this right?

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
lousylegs said:
Oh, come on, what are Chelsea's chances of winning the English Treble and the Champs. League. You've got to have an opinion on this right?
jan will CHRUSH chelsea and whatever the english treble is in july

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
lousylegs said:
There chances looked better before Sunday's match against the mighty Wearsiders that they barely squeeked past.

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
lousylegs said:
What the hell are you talking about, you freak?

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
lousylegs said:
well, fine, but that way, at least I am not sitting in a training falling asleep.
:D
Neither am I after my newest concoction of chocolate milk, coffee and sugar...

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
lousylegs said:
yeah, he and gargantuan gut, right.
its just the hair!

plus hes always breathing deep

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
vonteity said:
Neither am I after my newest concoction of chocolate milk, coffee and sugar...

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
well, enjoy, youself. at least it is better than cubicle hooverville that i am stuck in.

also, if you more of a buzz, forgo the milk, and just take straight coffee and hot cocoa mix.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
im telling you, learn to write left handed. itll really come in handy if you ever lose your right hand.

get it, handy.

ps. monster energy drinks will get you through anything. but they give me the shakes.

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
I want Randle El

On the mighty Bears of Chicago, next year. He's a better wide receiver than we have, a better punt returner than we have, and a better backup quarterback than we have.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
I am not a Steelers fan & in fact.......

Kram59 said:
usually root for anyone they are playing. That being said, they played a great game on Sunday......and were clearly well prepared. They deserved to win.

I also have to say that the thought of Bettis's carreer potentially ending on a fumble did not make me happy....he is a class act.

But still...go Broncos!

Len

1 - 20 of 39 Posts