Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know. I have no answer at all. I don't want an answer; I don't even want to think about it. Forget I asked.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,283 Posts
stale cigarettes.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Everybody keeps bringing up sticky floors, cheap beer and cigarettes. Guess it's a good thing it exists as an online place only.

I'd like to think that the women here have classed it up considerably. Not TOO much.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I seem to recall Retro Grouch mentioning he's well versed in cheese cutting...

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
Old leather, good bourbon and nitrocellulose lacquer.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Sweat, vinegar and coffee.

·
What the what???
12,922 Posts
I don't know. I have no answer at all. I don't want an answer; I don't even want to think about it. Forget I asked.
That's funny. I always figured the lownje smelled like regret.

And maybe Teen Spirit...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Proud luddite
7,232 Posts
Like a 14 y.o. boy's bedroom....a combination of unwashed stinky body, sweaty clothes thrown into the corner, a few socks that were used in a most unfortunate way and tossed under the bed, and about a gallon of Axe cologne used in an attempt to mask the other raunchy odors.

·
δanned
7,005 Posts
Like a 14 y.o. boy's bedroom....a combination of unwashed stinky body, sweaty clothes thrown into the corner, a few socks that were used in a most unfortunate way and tossed under the bed, and about a gallon of Axe cologne used in an attempt to mask the other raunchy odors.
I think you confused the Lounge with PO.

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
Brimstone.....

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I knew it was a mistake to ask . . .

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
sniff...sniff..... fee, fie, foe, fum, I smell pot......

·
すし + Sweet Potato Kugel
5,846 Posts
The Lounge smell is a fragrance. For most its the after-ride of dial, Barbasol and a good towel over with hints of Downy. Sounds of non-twist-off bottled beer, chain-key-wax, fresh brake pad and stained rim walls. It's the beginning story of a great ride, harsh [tale] wind and some of the greatest conversation between other riders during that day found in person.

It's out yellow line, a beginning to a great ending season and the final sit down discussing it all.

The Lounge has the smell of earning ones living.

Labour. Sweat. Glory and shame.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
The Lounge smell is a fragrance. For most its the after-ride of dial, Barbasol and a good towel over with hints of Downy. Sounds of non-twist-off bottled beer, chain-key-wax, fresh brake pad and stained rim walls. It's the beginning story of a great ride, harsh [tale] wind and some of the greatest conversation between other riders during that day found in person.

It's out yellow line, a beginning to a great ending season and the final sit down discussing it all.

The Lounge has the smell of earning ones living.

Labour. Sweat. Glory and shame.
pure poetry!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts