Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
19,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Butterfly pork chops on the grill, with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli, topped off with a half dozen beers.

Then the wife made brownies.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
Chicken kabobs with fresh bell peppers, onions, zuchini and corn from our farm. Pretty simple, but pretty awesome.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
Ours was yesterday.

A couple of filets grilled rare, greek salad, and baked potatoes.
And to wash it down, some Miles Davis B!tches Brew.

Vanilla Swiss Almond ice cream for dessert.

·
MORE MINIMALISM DANG IT!!
991 Posts
Tuscan Pork Roast with steamed broccoli and baked potatoes.
I put the roast in the oven and went for a MTB bounce through the woods. The whole house smelled groovy when I returned.

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
We went to my MIL for a cookout where casseroles are king. Oh yeah. There were all kinds of goodies like boxed scalloped potatoes, squash casserole, corn casserole, and a fluffy marshmallow salad.

·
half-fast
7,386 Posts
We partied on Friday night. I grilled pizzas (one with carmelized onions, tomatoes, basil, and roasted garlic, and one with prosciutto, fresh mozz., roasted peppers and more carmelized onions.), and then grilled peaches topped with ice cream.

I bought parmesan cheese to grind up on the tomato pie, but forgot it.

It was good anyhow.

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
Still in the food coma - neighbor made a smoked pork shoulder and a tomato salad. I grilled whitefish that I brought back from Lake Superior yesterday, and wifey made a chocolate overload dessert. I need to ride about a triple century tomorrow.

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
Aged Ribeye. Garlic Fries. Too much Sangria.

Alone at home kinda blows.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Broasted chicken and mashed taters

Went on a really difficult 3+hour bike ride for me, the last big hill ate me for lunch. I had the triple and still had to walk about 1/2 mile to a point where I could finish the hill. I was riding the brakes going down it and still hit almost 54mph coasting, It is a monster for my neck of the woods. Total distance was about 40 miles but lots of hills that I have not done much of this year.

Ah the meal, salad bar followed by chicken and taters followed by a slice of banana bread and a few oatmeal cookies and some peanut goat milk fudge.

·
Master debator.
8,777 Posts
Over-cooked steak on the George Foreman, corn on the cob, and store bought coleslaw. mmm...

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
We had salads during our little downtown ride this afternoon so we sat down and had a very nice small dinner this evening. Smoked Salmon I brought back from Seattle, 4 different cheeses, homemade salsa and chips. I love simple dinners.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Smoked ribs, grilled chicken in tequila-lime marinade. Salad. Home fries. Too much beer. Nine guests ... Good sendoff to summer

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I went to a dinner at a friends house. Grilled pork loin, roasted pork belly, mustard mashed potatoes, baby carrots and baby beets fresh from the garden, sauteed apples, fresh baked bread. I did dessert, a play on pie and coffee. I made apple pie ice cream with instant coffee cake and toasted cinnamon caramel. Pretty much negated the calories burned from this mornings NNC and mowing the lawn this afternoon but it was fun.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts