Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

First with the mustache, and then with the dark glasses!!!:D He's "Mr Mysterious", and a helluva cyclist! I'm not critiquing the guy, because I like him a lot. He's powerful and is going to be my pick for the overall this year at TDF, based on his early season form.

He's killing me with the dark glasses!!

·
goodbye fraudriguez
371 Posts
ashpelham said:
:D

First with the mustache, and then with the dark glasses!!!:D He's "Mr Mysterious", and a helluva cyclist! I'm not critiquing the guy, because I like him a lot. He's powerful and is going to be my pick for the overall this year at TDF, based on his early season form.

He's killing me with the dark glasses!!
These are the new Oalkey glasses to fill the "big glasses" trend so popular right now.

I kinda like 'em.

·
100% torqued
766 Posts
My name is...

https://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://www.entertainment-news.org/images/thumbnails/kid-rock-buys-new-home-in-nashville.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.entertainment-news.org/breaking/30804/kid-rock-buys-new-home-in-nashville.html&h=207&w=180&sz=29&tbnid=87XZ9nxAQtMX0M:&tbnh=100&tbnw=86&hl=en&start=27&prev=/images%3Fq%3DKid%2Brock%26start%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

·
What the Hell is going on
4,996 Posts
ZZ Top

I have to admit that with those glasses on he sorta looks like a NASCAR driver. I dunno.

·
Registered
238 Posts
You are all missing the point

JaeP said:
I have to admit that with those glasses on he sorta looks like a NASCAR driver. I dunno.
The guy is wearing green and yellow tights. He is a cross between a mime and a rather lanky leprachaun. Debating his eyewear is really putting the cart in front of the horse.

If you will excuse me I have to put on some tights and go ride a hill or two before the sun sets. The glasses IMHO are better than the standard bug-eyed option now available.

·
BS the DC
1,422 Posts
It looks sunny. Maybe he's shading his eyes from the sun.

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
nwilkes said:
The guy is wearing green and yellow tights. He is a cross between a mime and a rather lanky leprachaun. Debating his eyewear is really putting the cart in front of the horse.

If you will excuse me I have to put on some tights and go ride a hill or two before the sun sets. The glasses IMHO are better than the standard bug-eyed option now available.
Dan Coyle said Floyd looks like Dicken's wiliest orphan in Oliver Twist.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think he's going for the chic 1970s look...

·
No team-cest unless 8+!
7,158 Posts
Ti glasses?

I'm surprised no one has made carbon ones yet.

I've seen faux carbon. But none of the ones made with the "realdealfibersplusexpoxy" stuff. That would be cool.

·
Registered
169 Posts
bad bad bad

those glasses are a bad look, no doubt about it. But it probably just goes along with those awful Jolly Green Giant pants that Phonak sports.

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
Dirk Diggler, pro bike rider at your service!

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts