Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to pick up a DJI Mavic Pro before general availability (most are starting deliveries in Feb, even Amazon has pre order listing for sale in Feb).

If you do, don't forget to register with the FAA (no seriously, big fines if you don't and loss of device..), and while you can probably get away without doing so in random areas.. in major cities, do it (I am in the 15 to 30 mile zone from DCA, so additional restrictions). Those in the 5m radius ring.. are boned.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
not I, I live in the woods and I would be unhappy seeing my drone in a tree mocking me every day!

·
Registered
19,389 Posts
nah...I'd just fly it in the side of someone's house...or a bridge...telephone lines....

·
a real member's member
3,880 Posts
i prefer my drone by way of dino jr, sebadoh, low, stereo lab, etc etc.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
China.

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
a drone has replaced the binocular as a weapon of choice for spying on all those tan round bikini butt clefs. Oh yea, I have caught more than a few babes changing bikinis on the beach butt naked. Be sure to keep us updated on your youtube uploads!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol.. well mine is more to play around with, hack, and mostly videos of my kid learning to ride a bike, kayaking and paddle boarding.

No real interest in spying on my neighbors (also.. they are mostly fugly and would be the last thing I want to see). Ultimately I will use it to record the racing drone I eventually want to get.. because 100 mph twisting in and out of pillars and cones inside a warehouse... sounds awesome.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
a drone has replaced the binocular as a weapon of choice for spying on all those tan round bikini butt clefs. Oh yea, I have caught more than a few babes changing bikinis on the beach butt naked. Be sure to keep us updated on your youtube uploads!
That's exactly what I pictured when I saw this thread. A bunch of creeper guys in the parking area at every beach with a controller in one hand and the other hand down their pants.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.