Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling this for a friend- we are pretty sure it is 2014 Fuji Altamira 1.3. (Please correct me if you know for sure) This is a size Small- listed as a 44 by Fuji but I have included a photo of the sizing frame sticker for reference. This was when the first Di2 bikes were hitting the market and this was the flagship mechanical shifting bike in the Fuji Lineup. This bike is Adult woman owned, and I know both of the owners and the original selling shop, which no longer sells Fuji. We have replaced the wheels with a set of new take off Shimano RS21 wheels that have no time on them and 25c Vittoria Rubio tires.
The drive train is Dura Ace 9000 11 speed. The chainrings are a mid compact 52-36 and an (Shimano a 105 )11-28 cassette is installed, the shifters , derailleurs, brakes and Crankset are all Dura Ace 9000 series units and operate in the buttery smooth fashion you would expect.
The bars are an Oval branded flat top with a width of 38 cm and a drop of 135mm according to my tape measure. Has a 90mm Oval stem installed.
The seatpost is a Carbon Oval branded unit with a Specialized 165 mm saddle.
Tires and Cassette are new and chain shows no wear.
Overall condition is a 9/10. The shifters have no scuffs and the Carbon looks great.
Bike weight is 15.2lbs with no pedals installed
We will box and ship in CONUS for actual BikeFlights cost and of course a local pickup is no problem in the SF Bay
[email protected] for more information

Area
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel rim
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel rim
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Land vehicle
Tire Bicycle Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle tire
Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset
Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle frame Bicycle
Bicycle Bicycle handlebar Tire Bicycle tire Vehicle
Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel Bicycle handlebar Tire
Bicycle Bicycle handlebar Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle part
Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire