Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a brand new 2021 Specialized Diverge Pro size 56cm for $6500 plus $250 shipping, all in $6750. This bike is unavailable in most markets currently, unavailable from Specialized, and is over $8K with tax from local dealer. Mine is brand new, unridden except to test ride, clean (not stolen, happy to provide details to any interested.) Message me at [email protected] if interested or any questions, or would like to see more images. Will accept PayPal for payment, will ship signature required to valid home or business address.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Spec'd with a $2,500 carbon wheelset, $250 carbon handlebars, and a $250 carbon seatpost. This is a nice build for $1,000 off retail. PayPal is going to take a 2.9 percent though ($196). Out of my budget but a very nice bike. Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats on the sale. Can I ask where you sold it please as I am looking to sell my Team Bora S Works Tarmac and not sure where is best? You sell here on RBR? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats on the sale. Can I ask where you sold it please as I am looking to sell my Team Bora S Works Tarmac and not sure where is best? You sell here on RBR? Thanks
I actually ended up selling on eBay. great for buyer/seller protection, not so good for seller fees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts