Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This meticulously cared for limited edition bike shows almost like new, even down to the chain and cassette. The only blemishes I have been able to find is a slight crack in the paint on the front right fork leg, near the brake caliper, where the wireless computer sensor was mounted, a scuff on the top of the top tube under the nose of the saddle and a cable rub mark on the blue Chris King headset lower cup. Please see pictures for additional details and don’t hesitate to ask questions.

I am selling this bike for a friend who, due to a medical event, is no longer able to ride. This is the last bike of his collection and the toughest for him to part with. It has sadly sat unused for the past few years and now it must go. This bike was custom built and is #8 of 10 of the 10th Anniversary DeSalvo frames. Since this bike was part of a large collection, it has very limited miles on it and was meticulously cared for. Please see the detailed parts spec and geometry below and don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

SPECS
Groupo: Campagnolo Record Carbon Ultra 10 speed, w/Campy cables and housing
Cassette: Campagnolo 10 speed, 13-29T
Chain: KMC X10SL, gold
Crankset: Campagnolo Record CT, 50/34T, 172.5mm
Wheelset: Campagnolo Eurus G3
Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000s, 700x23c
Fork: Edge (Enve) full carbon, 1 1/8”, custom painted to match frame
Headset: Chris King NoThread Set, 1/18”, blue
Stem: Thomson Elite X2, 110mm, 10°, silver
Handlebar: Deda Zero100, triple butted alloy, 40cm, 75mm reach, 130mm drop
Bar Tape: Fizik Microtex, blue
Seatpost: Thomson Masterpiece Setback, 27.2mm, silver
Saddle: Custom Fizik Arione, green alligator stripe/blue wings
Cages: Blackburn Camber Carbon
Pump: AFA frame pump, custom painted to match frame

GEOMETRY (center to center)
Seat Tube Length: 51.5cm
Top Tube Length: 53cm
Stack: 560mm
Reach: 380mm
Chainstay Length: 41cm
Wheelbase: 96cm
Head Tube: 145mm
Stem Length: 110mm
Bar Width: 40cm

SHIPPING
The bike will be professionally and carefully packed and promptly shipped either UPS or FedEx insured ground.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts