Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to cx and my bike does not yet have pedals. I'm looking for something good but not too expensive relative to other pedals. Any ideas?

·
Registered
635 Posts
jmac11 said:
I'm new to cx and my bike does not yet have pedals. I'm looking for something good but not too expensive relative to other pedals. Any ideas?
Time Atac's or Crank Bros Egg Beaters (or Candy's). Do a search on this forum under pedals & you can hear everyones opinion (been discussed a million times). I think the Crank Bro's are the leading favorites at the moment, however, I'm a Time guy. Either one works great. Good Luck!

Dave

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
jmac11 said:
Time ALIUM. If you don't already have a favorite pedal, Time ATAC pedals are all pretty solid, from what I hear, but the Aliums can usually be found for about $60, easily. Less if you look harder. Pretty much nuke proof, too. Of course, they are the heaviest of the line. All aluminum body.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i also vote for the time atacs. i came from mtb roots and took my pedals with me. i'm always changing frames but i haven't even thought about changing my pedals for something like 9 years now...i'm that happy with them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts