Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....make me squint, stare, and try to figger out what they are. Take Christine 'fer instance, when I see hers I THINK it's a couple of Filet Mignons in plastic and an empty blood bag. And Creaky had some crazy bearded fella a few weeks ago. Andrea138 has pics of artwork that I can tell is amazing but I can't tell what exactly it is.

Is there anyone on your avatar wonder list? Are they like dreams to be interpreted?
 

·
waterproof*
Joined
·
41,611 Posts
Christine's always makes me think it's a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff.

that "crazy bearded fella" is a pretty good description. Ray Wylie Hubbard, look him up.

Fredke usually has some... interesting... avatars

This reminds me. time for a change.
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
teoteoteo said:
...Take Christine 'fer instance, when I see hers I THINK it's a couple of Filet Mignons in plastic and an empty blood bag.

yer nuts. i want to go get donuts and coffee everytime i see that avitar.
 

·
midnight melon mounter
Joined
·
6,621 Posts
Mohair has the champion avatar of the board. Couple it with an excellent username and you're looking at a guy with the complete package.
 

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
Joined
·
19,723 Posts
I've wondered what the words at the bottom of Von's say.
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
Fredke said:
I've wondered what the words at the bottom of Von's say.
my exhaust smells better than yours

so something like that.
 

·
corning my own beef
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
Andrea138 said:
It's my phoenix...
THAT pic is the bast avatar evar. evar.
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Can you tell what mine is?



joe
 

·
waterproof*
Joined
·
41,611 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:
Mohair has the champion avatar of the board. Couple it with an excellent username and you're looking at a guy with the complete package.

+1, I also enjoy looking at Mohair's package.
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top