Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
Kinda funny, but I wouldn't wear one on a solo ride. I'd be afraid it'd tempt people to hit me with some of those jerseys.

·
Registered
614 Posts
heffergm said:
ROFL

I love the "don't run me over" ... "thanks" one. I'd wear that solo. The <-- 3ft one, forget it.
Sweet!

I would stick on one thats says " No Horn Required" getting kind of sick of people that beep grr. Or "Breaking Glass Gives You Cancer"

·
Registered
165 Posts
Cableguy said:
Why are the messages on the front of most of those jerseys backwards? :confused:
Seriously? They're mirror image... so the cars passing you from behind can read what's written on the front of your shift in their rear view mirror. Provided they bother to look of course.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like the infinite MPG one.

Have to agree that I'd feel like I was baiting road rage incidents wearing most of the other ones in traffic, but I'm basically a non-confrontational type of guy.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Seriously? They're mirror image... so the cars passing you from behind can read what's written on the front of your shift in their rear view mirror. Provided they bother to look of course.
Ahhhh I see what they did there now! Of course, those approaching you from the front may think you're special (in a bad way)

·
Molto bene
111 Posts
Good stuff. Too bad the Italians wouldn't understand most of those. They have a good awareness of cyclist though.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Doba said:
Good stuff. Too bad the Italians wouldn't understand most of those. They have a good awareness of cyclist though.
Whilst fixing their hair in the mirror...and thats the males:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts