Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
What a tease.

And outlook totally eff's up my comp at work.

When will the site be up? Is this your site?

joe

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes and yes

JoeDaddio said:
What a tease.

And outlook totally eff's up my comp at work.

When will the site be up? Is this your site?

joe

Yes, a big tease and a big hooplah. It is my site. I'm just trying to provide inexpensive fixie frames to the masses. Prototype is not finished yet, and I plan to have frames ranging from 54, 56, and 58 by the summer.

In the mean time, as soon as I get the domain pointed the right way, you can enjoy some shirts...just gimme a few hours to finish what I am doing today...

·
Registered
727 Posts
you're a little late to be tapping into the fixie market at this point. i have suspicions that people jumping into the ss.fixed game commercially at this point are just being opportunistic. nice shirts though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no prob

cmatcan said:
you're a little late to be tapping into the fixie market at this point. i have suspicions that people jumping into the ss.fixed game commercially at this point are just being opportunistic. nice shirts though.
We'll just see where this goes. I'm not holding my breath on anything.

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
We're a little more tolerant here in the fixed forum but in the future, I'd appreciate it if you'd mention in your first post that it's your website and you're trying to sell frames....

Thanks and good luck. I hope you sell plenty....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave Hickey said:
We're a little more tolerant here in the fixed forum but in the future, I'd appreciate it if you'd mention in your first post that it's your website and you're trying to sell frames....

Thanks and good luck. I hope you sell plenty....
Sorry man, I'm just trying to get the word out.

·
Registered
727 Posts
ErNestO_from_Wisconsin said:
Sorry man, I'm just trying to get the word out.
yeah, through advertising. that usually isn't free, businessman.
anyways, hickey's being very cool/mellow about it so just say thanks.

·
Registered
727 Posts
well, it's pretty simple ss. see all the banners on your computer screen when you come to this site? those are ads. ads cost money. companies pay sites like this one to put ads up...at least they're supposed to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sniff, sniff

Hollywood said:
next time send us all a check before you open your mouth! Some people just don't get it....
I know, I know...sorry, lapse in judgement there.

A big Thanks to Dave Hickey for letting me get away with this. I don't do this with ill intentions, do Dave, Thanks.

Hollywood, when will you come up to Wisconsin for a good old fashioned thumb wrestling tournament?

Ok, I need your opinion, steel vs carbon fork?

I got a carbon fork that has a rescess to fit a fender on a fixie...I'm still debating, but my gut feeling is that I'll end up producing a unicrown steel fork. Cheaper than carbon, and much more reliable...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha!

jh_on_the_cape said:
Why not HBFK brand cupcakes?
seriously, shoulda been HBFK straight up. with a cup holder (mega sized) welded right onto the TT. and an ashtray.
Funny!

I know...hmmm...you know, I think you have something there dood...
I'll have to ponder it, though, I've already paid a lot for FIXED-GEAR.net stuff.

Maybe a lugged toilet paper holder sticking out of the head tube...

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
Hollywood, when will you come up to Wisconsin for a good old fashioned thumb wrestling tournament?
don't make me embarrass you in front of your homies. Again.

Ok, I need your opinion, steel vs carbon fork?

I got a carbon fork that has a rescess to fit a fender on a fixie...I'm still debating, but my gut feeling is that I'll end up producing a unicrown steel fork. Cheaper than carbon, and much more reliable...
well, there's always the chance of this:

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=20032

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ouch!

Hollywood said:
don't make me embarrass you in front of your homies. Again.

well, there's always the chance of this:

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=20032
After seeing that, its steel from now on. I hope to have the site finished by tonight. Too sooper busy with this. And...I will use steel for the forks. Unicrown, straight blade forks.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
How about a little rain on your parade?

1 picture from 1 angle of 1 frame of unknown quality built out of unknown tubing from an unknown source with an unknown history.

I'm excited too!

Where do I send my money.......:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts