Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad date last night. Out of town company still in town (and leaving in the morning) so I have to stay home to be polite (though I don't have to stay in the room, I never understood that). :rolleyes:

Slow night here on RBR. Someone entertain me.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
I'VE GOT SPIRIT YES I DO, I'VE GOT SPIRIT HOW BOUT YOU?

Sorry to hear about your present situation. Tomorrow will be better.

Is it ok to call oneself an idjyut?

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno, you should ask the RBR etiquette police stuff like that.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude, why do you have a pink saddle? I hope you don't ride that thing.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
dude it was $5

and its comfortable. I guess I 'll have to do my 3rd favorite thing to it

1. Shoo Goo
2. Duct Tape
3. Sharpie Marker (the Giant El Marko if I can find one)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I mean, I guess if you don't mind riding a pink saddle it's ok. But my cousin always says that - dude, it was only $x. I saved $x buying this. And I'm like, dude you didn't save ANY money if you bought something you don't need/won't use.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude, that is tmi.

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
what's a bad date? expectations were not fullfilled? think about it: wht if it was a GOOD date, enough to have you on clouds but the guy will reveal a big egotist, selfish bastard in 6 mo.. and you will suffer 2 mo plus another 4 mo to completely forget him. sooo.. a bad date is almost a relief, isn't it? lonelinness is golden. get a dog.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't have a dog in the dorm, dorkface.

Bad date = good food (grilled steak with friends), then good ice cream, then bar with friends + ex girlfriend showing up and all the skeletons coming out of the closet.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah but since it's pink I'm assuming it's a women specific design. Why don't you go with a male anatomical design?

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
paint said:
I can't have a dog in the dorm, dorkface.

Bad date = good food (grilled steak with friends), then good ice cream, then bar with friends + ex girlfriend showing up and all the skeletons coming out of the closet.
yell at her.. then proceed to beat her up. kick the subtleties out of the atmosphere. after the havoc settles down a b it, act cool liike you don't care and have a beer. he will ask you to marry him. i promise,.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No way. Not touching that mess with a 10ft pole. He is way hungup on this chick. Apparently they dated for a while and then he found out she's married and her husband lives out of town for a while. She wouldn't leave her husband for him. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
here's my main ride, an 85 cannondale that I stripped the paint from (rodriguez aluminum fork). see that saddle? its a selle italia turbo from about 87 and is missing the covering. the pink saddle is MUCH more comfy. right now i'm unemployed and on a pretty tight budget. when i saw the women's saddle for $5 I snatched it up. the male versions were not on sale and were like $60. i've also got women's clothing (for super cheap)but unless you're looking at what side the buttons are on you'd never know.

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
paint said:
No way. Not touching that mess with a 10ft pole. He is way hungup on this chick. Apparently they dated for a while and then he found out she's married and her husband lives out of town for a while. She wouldn't leave her husband for him. :rolleyes:
hmmmm.. you were mislead into this rattrap. are you still attracted to him? what if he calls? will you make out? is he sincere w/you?

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
here's my main ride, an 85 cannondale that I stripped the paint from (rodriguez aluminum fork). see that saddle? its a selle italia turbo from about 87 and is missing the covering. the pink saddle is MUCH more comfy. right now i'm unemployed and on a pretty tight budget. when i saw the women's saddle for $5 I snatched it up. the male versions were not on sale and were like $60. i've also got women's clothing (for super cheap)but unless you're looking at what side the buttons are on you'd never know.
i have some left over lingerie i could give you for free. need a bra?

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
paint said:
Sounds like a clear cut case of "Run Like The Wind!"

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I agree with you, trax. I think this guy really just wants to get married and I am soo not into someone who's wife shopping.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts