Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The question is whether or not I REEAALLLLYYYY want to go back to work in the ER? It would be part time for extra bike part money and of course hookers and blow, but do I REEEALLLLYYYYY want to go back to work in the ER? The money would be good but my post count could be adversely affected.......frac why is it such a tough choice. Hell I might even have to get a cell phone now. :cryin:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
jupiterrn said:
The question is whether or not I REEAALLLLYYYY want to go back to work in the ER? It would be part time for extra bike part money and of course hookers and blow, but do I REEEALLLLYYYYY want to go back to work in the ER? The money would be good but my post count could be adversely affected.......frac why is it such a tough choice. Hell I might even have to get a cell phone now. :cryin:

Careful with the drugs man.....don't go Kenny Powers....nsfw

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
jupiterrn said:
The money would be good but my post count could be adversely affected.......
You're never going to catch Joeh anyway. H&B plus bike parts = good.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
I don't think I've ever heard of someone taking a part-time job in an E.R. to make extra money for bike parts. But yeah, go for it.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Get an iPhone or a G1 from T-Mobile. Then post while asking a patient how the hell he got himself into that mess and take pictures.

Oh and, it's still a job right? Like OEH said, it could be good. Hopefully it would.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
i'd say it's an opportunity to make some money and help out some peeps and build good karma but what do i know i killed a 12 pack of nattie light today.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Don't accept the position unless they throw in an Aeron chair. Trust me.
A NEW Aeron chair. Give it a sniff to make sure.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Noooo! Get the Contessa!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.