Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt you'll see this, but what the hell....

To the 4 guys I (in the Astana jersey) passed along MLK around 6 PM Tuesday: I totally misjudged my/our speed and the speed of the approaching runners along the MUT, which made for a tight fit. There was no contact or crash or anything, but I felt jerky about it nonetheless. If you read this, sorry about that...my bad.

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
I've never seen an MLK anything anywhere near where I would actually want to bike. Is it any different in Killadelphia?

ssmug said:
I doubt you'll see this, but what the hell....

To the 4 guys I (in the Astana jersey) passed along MLK around 6 PM Tuesday: I totally misjudged my/our speed and the speed of the approaching runners along the MUT, which made for a tight fit. There was no contact or crash or anything, but I felt jerky about it nonetheless. If you read this, sorry about that...my bad.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
filtersweep said:
I've never seen an MLK anything anywhere near where I would actually want to bike. Is it any different in Killadelphia?
Heh, yeah, this is one where Chris Rock would be wrong. :p

This a pretty nice road/MUT that goes along one side of the Schuylkill River, around a nice, large park (Fairmount Park), near the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and the famous Boathouse Row.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.